Lock your Facebook Profile Using FB App, Website & iOS App. Here you will Get How to lock your Facebook Profile. Facebook Launches New Profile Lock Feature. This feature you helps to unauthorized access of profile details and photos available on your profile. The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It’s also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It’s easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it. This feature you helps to unauthorized access of profile details and photos available on your profile.
How To Lock Facebook Profile On Android:
- Click Here & Download Facebook App
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- After Successfully Login into the App >> Go to Top Right Three Horizontal Lines
- Scroll Down Tap on Setting & Privacy >> Tap on Settings
- Scroll Down and Find >> Tap on Profile Locking
- Activate Lock your Profile That’s it you Successfully Locked your Facebook Profile it will display a message that you locked your profile.
- Photos and posts on their timeline.
- Their full size profile picture or cover photo.
- Their Stories.
- New posts and photos.
- Any posts they’ve shared in the past to Public will change to Friends.
- Timeline review and tag review will be turned on.
- Only a portion of their About info will be visible to everyone on their profile.