How to Enable Whatsapp Fingerprint lock here you will get step by step to activate this new feature. whatsapp many users using third party app to lock whatsapp but whatsapp latest version not required third party app. Whatsapp Fingerprint unlock fucation added on latest version so update your app and enjoy this fuction below you will get how to activate whastapp fingerpint lock funcation.
WhatsApp can be locked by third-party services and apps available on the play store, but now WhatsApp is releasing its built-in security feature to provide users more layers of privacy. You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint. With WhatsApp, you’ll get fast, simple, secure messaging and calling for free*, available on phones all over the world.
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
How to Enable Whatsapp Fingerprint Lock without using other Apps:
- First of All Download or Update Latest Whatsapp Version Click Here
- After Successfully Update >> Go to Top Right 3 Dot
- Tap on Setting >> Account >> Privacy >> Fingerprint lock
- Enable this function
- Enjoy this new Whatsapp feature Fingerprint unlock
Whatsapp Fingerprint lock features:
- After this, WhatsApp will ask you the time duration after which you want the phone to lock. You can choose between – immediately, after 1 minute or after 30 minutes.
- You can also toggle the ‘Show content in notifications’ button on if you want to see the contents of a message that you receive in the notifications panel, and that’s it!
- WhatsApp for iOS has an additional feature for now – users can also choose to use Face ID as their means of biometric authentication.