How To Create Jio Payments Bank Account UPI Full Process. Jio Payments UPI Id Make to make a transaction. Jio Payments Bank UPI, Jio Payment Bank App. With JioMoney, you can also enjoy the convenience of paying at any Reliance Retail outlet – be it Reliance Fresh, Digital Express, Reliance Jewels or any other Reliance retail business. JioMoney also enables you to digitise your Reliance One loyalty points. Now you can earn & redeem your Reliance One loyalty points from within the JioMoney app.
It is very simple to open your Jio Payments Bank Savings Account on MyJio. JioMoney wallet users need to provide their Aadhaar number and PAN card number by visiting the Bank tab in MyJio app, which will be authenticated through an OTP sent to the number registered with their Aadhaar card.
How to Create Jio Payments Bank Account UPI Open Account:
- Click Here & Download Jio Payments Bank
- Register Using Jio Number via OTP
- Enter all Details Name, Email and Other Details
- Than Update MyJio App Click Here
- After Update, you will See Banner Jio Payments Bank
- Tap on Banner you will redirect on Jio Money App
- Open Bank tab in MyJio Tap on Create Account Banner
- Enter your Aadhaar Number
- That’s it you will successfully Create Jio Payments Bank UPI Account
Yes, you can upgrade from your JioMoney wallet account to Jio Payments Bank digital savings account. Please call at customer service 1800 891 9999 or write to [email protected] to unblock your JioMoney account.